CRUMBS hits LA
CRUMBS is set to premiere in the US at Film Independent’s Los Angeles Film Festival, where it will participate in the festival’s Nightfall competition. “Under the leadership of Roya Rastegar and Jennifer Cochis, the programmers have assembled a slate of films that embody Film Independent’s mission of diversity, innovation and uniqueness of vision with a special emphasis on world premieres, first time directors and, of course, films inspired by Los Angeles,” said Elvis Mitchell, Film Independent Curator.
Jennifer Cochis, Senior Programmer had this to say about the Nightfall section: “We created Nightfall to celebrate films that will make audiences squirm. Ranging from the creepy to the sinister, homages to 80s and 90s era horror, psychodramas and waking nightmares.”
From the bizarre to the horrifying, these are films to watch after dark. Films premiering for the first time in the U.S. are nominated for the Nightfall Award.
- Caught, dir. Maggie Kiley, USA, World Premiere
- The Confines, dir. Eytan Rockaway, USA, World Premiere
- Crumbs, dir. Miguel Llansó, Spain/Ethiopia/Finland, North American Premiere
- Crush the Skull, dir. Viet Nguyen, USA, World Premiere
- Dude Bro Party Massacre III, dir. Tomm Jacobsen, Michael Rousselet, Jon Salmon, USA, World Premiere
- Plan Sexenal, dir. Santiago Cendejas, Mexico, North American Premiere
- Ratter, dir. Branden Kramer, USA, LA Premiere
- Shut In, dir. Adam Schindler, USA, World Premiere
For the full program and ticket info, please visit LA FILM Fest‘s site online.